Monday, August 3, 2009

Gross and Grosser!


My Reagan has had this wonderful habit of taking her diaper off. I have spent many a day cleaning stinky, yucky goo off of my carpet.

This particular morning I found Reagan sleeping beautifully and soundly with her bed and self covered in the stinky, yucky goo from her diaper. Those sheets and pillow were not recoverable after this little episode...luckily it didn't get on the comforter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Im so happy you have a blog! That pic of Reagan with poo! Oh Kendra! I am cracking up (and throwing up a little) :). Welcome to the blog world. Get a friends and family list on the side. You can start with mine and Janda's. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world.

    You know, a little duct tape never hurts to help a diaper stay on... or a little potty training! :)

    ReplyDelete