It's been a long time coming.....joining the blogging world. My feeble attempts at scrapbooking and journaling are sad to say the least. My sweet children are growing up so fast and regrettably I have little to show for the years I have been blessed to have them on this earth. So many funny stories and times of chaos occur in our little world and I hope they keep coming.
As my children are "spirited," getting family pictures has become an increasingly difficult and unmanageable task for me. However, I must persevere and so I share my first photo of my most recent attempt of a group sibling photo!
As my children are "spirited," getting family pictures has become an increasingly difficult and unmanageable task for me. However, I must persevere and so I share my first photo of my most recent attempt of a group sibling photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment