Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poor Ryker!

Ryker has really sensitive skin, allergies and eczema; so Saturday when his chest started turning red, I thought he just needed a bath and some Benedryl. Sunday morning he woke of with blisters all over his chest and Monday his hands started getting blisters. He is on antibiotics because doc thought it was infected and asked if he had been around Poison Oak or chemicals. He was in our backyard, so no poison oak and I walked my yard four times trying to find some chemical he had gotten into. Couldn't find anything - we don't keep chemicals in our yard.

Spoke with my Sis on Monday and come to find out, her son had blisters all over his hands. He said Ryker and He had been playing in some powder. I have no idea what was back there and it's no longer there now. Can you believe his poor skin...it looks terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment