Friday, August 7, 2009

George took a backpacking trip to Fossil Springs with his brother's last weekend. He loves backpacking and camping and all that "out-doorsy" stuff and I enjoy some "me" time while he's away. The downside is having long, slinky friends as guests in our home. This was the latest in critters brought home. A lovely snake...Yeah, just what I always wanted.
This little guy escaped twice from my children's grasp and luckily was found. I swear George is a twelve year old little boy with frogs, lizards and snakes coming out of his pockets. Having many of God's creations creeping and slithering around my house brings such Joy into my life (yes, I'm being sarcastic). This snake has to be one of the smelliest he has brought home and I'm about to puke!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kendra! You're a better wife than I am. That snake freaks me out! And poor Ryker! His little belly looks so painful. Poor buddy! :(

    ReplyDelete