skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Starks Family
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
She's sassy and cute for church!
However, it only lasts for about five minutes.
1 comment:
The Heiner's
October 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Oh my gosh! She looks so different since the last time I saw her! Wow Kendra! So cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Rooney Family!
The Heiner's
The Holt's
The Knight's Castle
About Me
Kendra
I am many things; a wife, a mother of six, a sister, a friend, a recovering compulsive over-eater!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
2009
(13)
▼
October
(5)
No title
Could he get any cuter? Ryker is loving pirates r...
George and I were waiting in line to ride the roll...
No title
I created a scrapbook online for my mom's birthday...
►
August
(8)
Ryker Starks
My Girls
Stratton Starks
Oh my gosh! She looks so different since the last time I saw her! Wow Kendra! So cute!
ReplyDelete